Is your business the best kept secret?
- You've done the work to build a business that is profitable, sustainable, and impactful.
- Your clients and students RAVE about you and the work you do. You're CRUSHING the referral game.
- But, you're talking to the same people over and over (on social, in email, and even on your podcast).
- And, your growth has plateaued and you know you need to level up your visibility.
What if you could get in front of 1000s of new people (without leaving your house)?
Podcast guesting, the magical visibility strategy that it is, can help you:
- Quickly establish that know, like, and trust factor with new audiences so you can decrease the time needed to convert new clients.
- Grow your email list with highly qualified leads so you can easily fill opportunities to work with you.
- Earn visibility opportunities that stay ‘LIVE’ forever so you can have a recurring and evergreen stream of leads.
- Create relationships with complementary business owners (the hosts!) so you can develop win-win collaborations.
- Are you a podcast host? Point new audiences back to your show to increase your podcast’s downloads!
🎉 That's exactly why I created The Podwize Co-Op 🎉
*and you are THE person I built it for
So, what sets The Co-Op apart?
We don't JUST learn.
WE DO. WE SUPPORT. WE SUCCEED.
With support from fellow members and experts
from The Podwize Group team, you'll:
- Learn the strategy of podcast guesting so you connect with aligned hosts and audiences of potential clients.
- Easily optimize your digital footprint to create a cohesive experience when hosts ‘check you out.’
- Showcase your expertise with a one-sheet and audio snippet that also conveys your personality.
- Create a pitch template with 3-5 perfectly aligned topics so you never waste time 'starting from scratch.'
- Land relevant podcast interviews and show up feeling confident and prepared.
- Know exactly how to draw audiences back to YOU (aka - making this strategy worth your time and energy).
And, you'll have fun and save time doing it because I’m a 'hold nothing back' type of gal (and I've got a lot to share after supporting clients for ~5 years).
Want a sneak peek at how all these support options come together?
'When I joined the Co-Op, I had been on a couple podcasts but I really didn't have a clear vision of how guesting would benefit my business, what I was doing or how to organize everything, which made me really inconsistent.
Joining this group was the final push I needed to make visibility a priority for my business. Now I have the perfect game plan, and I'm taking action! Angie is an open book, available for coaching and offers so many ways to get feedback. I'm also slightly obsessed with the Co-Op community. Having a community of people who have the same goals as me who are open to sharing, supporting each other, and collaborating has been so valuable.'
host of The Imperfect Party podcast + graphic designer
Hear from a founding member of the Co-Op
'the Co-Op is a hive-mind for brainstorming ideas...and Angie has made it easy, fun, and affordable.'
Host of the Driven Woman podcast
Therapist turned business mindset coach
QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE
So...who is the Co-Op perfect for?
How long is the commitment?
What will a typical month look like?
Can my teammate join in place of me?
'The Podwize Co-Op has motivated me to show up for myself on a regular basis, even though I do that for clients. The opportunities I've landed during the program and after have included podcast interviews, business collaborations and even partnering with a Fortune 200 company. So thankful for Angie and this community!'
Visibility and Collaboration Expert